View Profile aalt

1 Movie Review

Fockin ossum!!!

But i need to ask where to buy a string if it breaks. Any apple's store?

Btw, nice vid, you shall receive 4,5 of 5 'cause, sharks don't have nipples. Sooo, it's unreal. I don't like inaccuracies: Sharks are not supposed to have nipples.
Besides that, just perfection.

18 Game Reviews

Very short. still needs a work on win/loose scene. More maps, and specific timings so you would need for example 3 gardeners and only 1 of the other for example.

mundoalexo responds:

So it's friend, beyond being short, what does the idea stop you?

Different outcomes and somewhat a small storyline makes this possible to be over the watermark. but still needs a lot of work to be a NG good work.

eduardo74 and others that don't see the game.

press Ctrl + F5 to force a refresh of the page (it should solve the problem)

2 Audio Reviews

Beautiful

Keep on the good work.
(and please don't stop submiting songs)

AWESOME

I loved it

(the lyrics you put here aren't complete, there is a time when it says "Together with my friends 'till I die")

SkyMarshall responds:

Thanks for the 10 man =) Yeah I know the lyrics aren't complete on the top of this page. But that was only because it took too much space just to change a couple of words in the following chorus. But yes, "friends til I die" is correct in a couple of them :)

You may say that I don't have any Flash skills. That's not true. I just suck at game design (or movie). I usually work on flash when I'm making websites, so if you have any doubts talk with me.

26, Male